Annual dues in Olympia Estates for 2019 remain unchanged from 2018 at $399. We’ve been at this rate since 2017 and are working hard to keep our dues low!
The Olympia Estates Community Association offers these convenient ways to pay your annual assessment:
1. Click here to make an online payment. You will need the following information:
- The Management ID, which is is 3130
- The Association ID, which is OLY
- Your account number, which is found on your statement
There is a $14.95 convenience fee for credit card payments. There is no charge for e-check payments.
You have the option to make one payment of $399 or to make multiple smaller payments in November, December, and January as long as it is paid in full by January 31, 2019. Note that the association will not issue an additional statement, so you must keep track of your own payments.
2. Mail a check or money order for the total amount due to the address shown on your statement by January 31, 2019
You also have the option to make multiple smaller payments in November, December, and January as long as it is paid in full by January 31, 2019. Note that the association will not issue an additional statement, so you must keep track of your own payments. Please note your account number in the memo line of your check.
Olympia Estates Community Association
c/o Crest Management Company
PO Box 52313
Phoenix, AZ 85072
If you use your own online banking to pay dues, be sure to update the remittance address and include your account number.
Checks and Money Orders must be made payable to Olympia Estates Community Association. You must write your account number on your check or money order to receive proper credit to your account.
3. Payments may also be made in person at Crest’s offices at 17171 Park Row, Suite 310, Houston, Texas 77084. Office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM – 5 PM, closed on Fridays for lunch from Noon – 1 PM. If you want to pay in person please note that they cannot accept cash or credit cards, you must pay with a check or money order payable to Olympia Estates Community Association.
Payments cannot be made over the phone.
All unpaid fees after January 31, 2019 carry a finance charge of 10% per annum.
Any account not paid before March 31, 2019 may be turned over for legal pursuit, in which case, all costs are the responsibility of the delinquent owner. Legal fees can range from $150 to over $2,000.