The next board meeting will be held on May 12, 2020.
Executive session (board members only) begins at 6:30 PM. General session (homeowners are welcome) begins at 7:00 PM.
Due to the temporary closure of the Sienna Branch Library, the May board meeting has moved to video/teleconference. For security purposes, you must register in advance for this meeting by clicking here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. A computer or camera is not required to join the meeting. You can join by computer without a camera, or you can join by telephone. If you have any difficulty registering or connecting, contact John Davis at (346) 301-4004 for assistance.
- Call to Order
- Executive Session- 6:30 p.m.
- Review Manager’s Reports
- Attorney Status Report
- AR Collections Report
- Deed Restriction Enforcement Actions
- Adjourn Executive Session – Call to Order Open Session 7:00 p.m.
- Summarize Executive Session
- Landscape Maintenance Contract
- Approval of Minutes – March 10, 2020 Board Meeting
- Financial Report – April 30, 2020
- Ratification of Decisions Made Between Board Meetings
- Acct: 2340203055- Fee Waiver-Approved
- Acct: 2340204023-Fee Waiver-Approved
- Acct: 2340206003- Fee Waiver-Approved
- Irrigation Repair – $672.05
- Initiation of Collection Actions, Foreclosure Actions and Deed Restriction Enforcement Actions
- Homeowner Forum
- Scheduling of Next Meeting – TBD