Are You Contacting The Correct Olympia Estates?

There are two homeowner associations that govern the neighborhood called Olympia Estates in Missouri City, TX.

This website is for the Olympia Estates Community Association, Inc. We govern sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. The homes in our subdivision were built by Lennar, Perry, and DR Horton.

If your home is in section 7 or above, built by Gateway Homes or Rausch-Coleman, WE ARE NOT YOUR HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION. 

Management Team – Sections 1-6 Only

  • Jessica – Community Manager
    (281) 945-4667 
    The community manager oversees the team and works with contractors, vendors, and the board of directors.
  • Daniel E. – Assistant Community Manager
    (281) 945-4681
    The assistant community manager is the first point of contact for most homeowners and should be contacted for deed restriction violations and architectural control matters.
  • Jon – Community Accountant
    (281) 945-4626
    The community accountant should be contacted for payment and accounting matters.

Board of Directors – Sections 1-6 Only

The board uses an email distribution list to send messages to all members. To email the board, send your message to Please include your contact information, including your name, daytime telephone number, and email address in the body of your email so we can reply to you promptly.

If You’re Modifying The Exterior Of Your Home – Sections 1-6 Only

Fill out the Exterior Modification Request and return it before you begin your project. This process is done at the Crest Management website. Here’s how:

1. Go to and click on Homeowner Login in the upper right.

2. Select Exterior Modification Request Form and fill it out.

3. After submitting the form, you can check the status from the Crest homeowner portal.

What is an EMR, ACC, ARC, MRC, HIC?

An EMR, Exterior Modification Request, is the request submitted to the Association when you want to make a modification to your home. Each association has some type of Committee that reviews these submissions to ensure they are within the rules and regulations of the association. There are various Committee names cited in governing documents, i.e. Architectural Control Committee (ACC), Architectural Review Committee (ARC), Modification Request Committee (MRC), Home Improvement Committee (HIC). In Olympia Estates, we have an Architectural Control Committee (ACC), which is made up of the Board of Directors.

Why do I need to apply to make modifications to my home or property?

The rules and regulations of an Association are designed to protect the beauty and value of the Association and each of its members. To ensure architectural standards are maintained to protect current and future owners, application must be made and approved prior to any modifications being made.

What types of modifications do I need to apply for?

Any modification to the exterior of your home. This includes major changes like room additions and minor changes like paint color, installation of gutters, and/or landscape changes. This also includes modifications that may not be visible from the street like storage sheds and swimming pools.

Do I permit from the city or county for my modification?

Depending on where your home is located. Each city and county require different things with most cities having more stringent permitting requirements than unincorporated areas.  We recommend that you check with the city or county in which you resident to ensure you understand the requirements in advance.

Where do I obtain a lot survey for my property?

The lot survey should have been provided to you at closing. Depending on how long ago you purchased your home, you may be able to obtain a copy from the title company.

How long does it take for Exterior Modification Request to be processed?

Each Association has their own allowed timeline which can be found in the governing documents; however, 30 days is the norm.

How do I check the status of my Exterior Modification Request?

Login to the homeowner dashboard to see current EMRs and their status. For your homeowner dashboard, simply login to your account on the Crest website.

To Report A Streetlight Outage

Make a note of the number on the pole and enter the information here.

Our Mailing Address – Sections 1-6 Only

Olympia Estates Community Association
c/o Crest Management Company
PO Box 219320
Houston, TX 77218

To make payments in person, the Crest office is at 17171 Park Row, Suite 310, Houston, TX 77084. They are open 9AM to 5PM Monday – Friday (closed for lunch from noon to 1 PM on Fridays).