Annual dues in Olympia Estates for 2017 were set at $399 by the board of directors at its last quarterly meeting in 2016.
The Olympia Estates Community Association offers these convenient ways to pay your annual dues:
1. Click here to make an online payment. You will need the following information:
- The Management ID, which is is 3130
- The Association ID, which is OLY
- Your account number, which is found on your statement
There is a $14.95 convenience fee for credit card payments. There is no charge for e-check payments.
2. Mail a check or money order for the total amount due to the address shown on your statement by January 31, 2017
Olympia Estates Community Association
c/o Crest Management Company
PO Box 291320
Houston, TX 77218-9320
Please note that the remittance address has changed. If you use your own online banking to pay dues, be sure to update the remittance address and include your account number.
Checks and Money Orders must be made payable to Olympia Estates Community Association. You must write your account number on your check or money order to receive proper credit to your account.
You may also mail your payment directly to the bank. Please make the check payable to Olympia Estates Community Association and mail to PO Box 52313, Phoenix, AZ 85072-2313. Please be sure to include your account number on your check.
3. Payments may also be made in person at Crest’s offices at 17171 Park Row, Suite 310, Houston, Texas 77084. Office hours are Monday – Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM, closed on Fridays from Noon – 1 PM. If you want to pay in person please note that they cannot accept cash or credit cards, you must pay with a check or money order payable to Olympia Estates Community Association.
Payments cannot be made over the phone.
Any account not paid before February 28, 2017 will incur an additional late fee of $35. All unpaid fees after January 31, 2017 carry a finance charge of 10% per annum. Accounts not paid by March 31, 2017 may be turned over for legal pursuit, in which case, all costs are the responsibility of the delinquent owner. Legal fees can range from $150 to over $2,000.
Viewing Your Account
Use the Crest Management homeowner portal located here. Note that the community changed management companies in February 2016, so if you have not set up a login with Crest you will need to register before viewing the portal. Questions about your account can also be addressed to the community accountant, Jon Clark, at (281) 945-4626.