The association is governed by a five member board of volunteer homeowners who serve staggered 3 year terms. The offices are selected by the board after each annual meeting.
- President: Angie Stegman (term expires August 2019)
- Vice President: Francessca Petrie (term expires August 2019)
- Treasurer: Rhonda Echols (term expires August 2018)
- Secretary: John Davis (term expires August 2017)
- Director: Holland Jones (term expires August 2017)
To contact the board, email oeboard (at) googlegroups (dot) com. Please include your email address and phone number in the body of your email so we can promptly reply to you.
Meetings are held bi-monthly. Due to the sale of the church and its closure for renovation, meetings will be held at the Sienna Branch Library for the foreseeable future. The library is at 8411 Sienna Springs Way in Missouri City.
The association’s Annual Meeting and election is held in August.
Please sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive meeting announcements and neighborhood news. Plus, if you can’t keep track of which week is recycling week, our newsletter will remind you every Friday morning what’s to come in the week ahead.